Tuesday, March 24, 2009

25 Random Things

I got this one from FaceBook, which is right now the emperor of social networking. A couple of people already tagged me but that time I just couldn't gather enough facts that I thought interesting and besides I don't want all of FaceBook to read what I write. Too much attention. So after four weeks I decided that I'll do it already but as a post in this blog for privacy and to increase the amount of entries (I'm on a goal to make it to at least 100 posts before the year ends). Heck even Celine Lopez did an article of this shameless tool of plugging how cool you can be. Here goes.

1.) My mouth is both a strength and a weakness. Double edged sword.

2.) I'm half-extrovert and half-introvert. Most people only think I'm the former but the latter gets me back to my senses.

3.) Books are to me, as Carrie Bradshaw are to shoes. Been lovin' reading since I was three and been hoarding a lot of books for the past 5 years already. Half are yet to be read.

4.) Instant pancit canton is even more satisfying when shared with people, paired with bread on the side, toasted or not.

5.) It's either I'm on the go, driven, super motivated and goal oriented or chilling, apathetic and lazy ass... never in the middle.

6.) I can't park or drive a car in reverse. Really. Need a lot of practice.

7.) I get a kick of watching movies that are quirky, full of idiosyncrasies and unusual. Put in a some poignant scenes, heartfelt conversations and a killer soundtrack, I'll love it!

8.) Spontaneity and carefree behavior are fashionable traits.

9.) I'm a die hard Federer fan, so all you Rafa fans can go to hell!

10.) I'm the Prince of Cheap. Call me sale whore, bargain hunter and cheapy cheap lollipop. I'm proud of it! Must get the best value for those hard earned moolah.

11.) You can get everything in Downtown Cebu. Not really but almost everything cheaper.

12.) I am very conscious about breaking a sweat and sweat stains since I am a sweaty person. I managed to project this behavior so I tend to observe people who have sweat stains in their armpits. I love High Endurance deodorant and a piece of advice, avoid gray shirts except when exercising.

13.) Chuck Bass and Seth Cohen are fashion icons.

14.) Skins is the most humorous and edgy teen TV dramedy of all time. Highly recommended.

15.) When I look at a person's face the first thing I noticed is their nose.

16.) I also envy people with magnificent lower extremities from the thighs down to the toes. So I observe these body parts on people a lot. Roger Federer's legs and feet are an epitome of athleticism and finesse. However if a lady has big thighs or calves then that's a big subtraction. Heck even my thighs are too big for my frame. 

17.) Even though I'm talkative it's hard for me to express my feelings vocally. I do on rare occasions. So if I get mushy, it's comin' straight from the heart.

18.) My taste in music is so diverse from pop, emo, alternative, rock and classics. If the lyrics catch me then its good. I'm picky when it comes to R n' B and I think House shouldn't be considered music at all - it does not define talent but what it means is a good mixer and an even greater studio with state of the art equipment.

19.) Walking and people watching relaxes me.

20.) The 90's was an awesome decade. I'm so attached to those years of growing up and making mistakes. What can I say I love the 90's, baby!

21.) My fashion principle is wear what you want, comfort, statement, a tinge of emo and affordable, not necessarily in that order of importance. 

22.) I wanted to be a great writer or an editor of a magazine like Entertainment Weekly. However I don't think I'm good enough and my poems are just awkward and rubbish.

23.) Sunsets interest me more than sunrises.

24.) I think birthdays are overrated. Christmas and the Holidays are more gratifying and life-affirming.

25.) I'm a complex person that wishes he was a little bit more simpler.

No comments: