Sunday, October 16, 2011

I wanted to write something but all I can come up is this:

It has been a busy week for me. But I'm not complaining about it only the fact that I have yet to receive my paycheck but I was supposed to last October 10. But due to my stupidity and some complicated procedures I will be getting it together hopefully late this week or early this week.

This weekend I was just catching up on sleep. I had two 24 hour duties and one 8 hour shift at the outpatient department. Last week I only had an average of 4 - 5 hours sleep per night since if I am off I usually go out to drink and play trivia.

There was a time when blogs were full of these quizzes. Right now since the frontal area of my brain is too cluttered to organize I'll just answer this:

1.) What is your best friend's name?

I don't have one single best friend but here are the names of my closest friends: Jo, Dawnah, Bingo, Mark, Rona, Ianne, Guada, Lee, Nadia

2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?

Black semi-tanga Bench briefs with a hole on the left side of my ass. Hey I'm at home so it is perfectly okay to wear old underwear!

3. What are you listening to right now?

Use Somebody by Kings of Leon. Soundtrack for my S and R weekend (Sleep and Relaxation)

4. Whats your favorite number?

Eight

5. What was the last thing you ate?

Shrimps and pork adobo for dinner.

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?

Anything yellow. Though when I was a kid I had a 64 crayola box with a crayon color "Mac and Cheese" and I loved it!

7. How is the weather right now?

Humid for the month of October

8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?

Jo, and that was yesterday in the morning when I got off from work

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Nose!

10. Do you have a significant other?

Nope, still rearranging my life plans right now

11. Favorite TV show?

The O.C., Friends and Supernatural. Right now I try to follow Glee, How I Met Your Mother and anything travel related on Nat Geo

12. Siblings?

Three

13. Height?

5'4''

14. Hair color? / 15. Eye Color

Black/Black.

16. Do you wear contacts?

Nope. I think its too tedious. I just wear glasses because they complement my personality.

17. Favorite Holiday?

Christmas! I like the feel and anticipation of the holidays! Especially here in Cebu

18. Month?

December and April

19. Have you ever cried for no reason?

Yes! A lot of time actually

20. What was the last movie you watched?

Melancholia by Lars von Trier starring Kirsten Dunst. It was an out of this world melodramatic psychological sci-fi ride!

21. Favorite Day of the Year?

When I was a student it was Fridays now its Wednesdays because the movies change at the cinemas, dinner with family at home and play trivia with my doctor friends so mid week ain't that dreary anymore

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Yes

23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?

No but I will before I turn 30! Watch me!

24. Hugs or Kisses?

Hugs!

25. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Vanilla because it is versatile. You can add sprinkles, marshmallows, M and Ms, chocolate syrup or just eat it plain and still taste good.

26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?

Why not?

27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?

My parents

28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?

Someone who shall not be named! Hahaha

29. What books are you reading?

"The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" By Stieg Larsson and "A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas "by Chuck Klosterman IV

30. Piercings?

None. I am to chicken to get one. When I was about to graduate college I wanted to have my ears pierced but now I am paranoid about blood borne diseases and infection.

Here's to another week of slugging it out and working hard for the money!

No comments: