Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friends and Marriage

Nadia and Keith, so happy together!

Today one of my closest friends will tie the knot but on a different timezone. Nadia and I had only been classmates for a year during high school but we hanged out almost every week by having lunch together or malling. We both love to be silly, do crazy things and laugh. After college, she studied in UP Los Banos and I stayed right here in Cebu. During that time period we did not see each other personally for five years but kept in touch through text, e-mail and Friendster. She went back to Cebu and got a job. And that's where she met Keith. They got to know each other, fell in love, shared a love nest and then finally they are getting married. Its about time I should say!

Nadia and Keith perfectly complement each other. Nadia is spontaneous, vivacious and impulsive. Keith is silent, patient and level headed. However both of them love going to new places, eating, exploring the outdoors and are game at anything!

To Nadia and Keith, I wish you both all the best in your married life, success in all your endeavors, healthy beautiful children and pure marital bliss for years and years to come. Too bad I can't be there personally but I will be in spirit and good thoughts!


I took this picture right after the wedding ceremony. Kim and Arnel, happily married.

Last year on this date, one of my closest friends as well tied the knot at the same church her parents did. Kim and Arnel after one year are still so much in love and are getting happier every passing day! The wedding ceremony was so full of love between the couple and all their family and friends who were at the celebration.

To Kim and Arnel I wish you more happy days and cute adorable healthy children as well! See you soon!

No comments: