Monday, September 26, 2011

Three Years

I can't believe I am still writing on this blog after three years. This was made because at that time I had insomnia. It was three days before sem break ends on my junior year in medical school. I tried every thing and I was still tossing and turning. So I logged on, on my desktop way back and then just impulsively got an account from blogspot and I would have never thought that I will still be ranting in here. This was my third blog and I have this habit of not continuing blogs when I get lazy and when I don't have anything interesting to write. This is the only surviving blog and I think this will go on for years to come. I realized that I don't have to experience something interesting to be able to write well.

This blog has been a witness to all my pains and sufferings of medical school, victories and achievements, events like friends getting married and having kids, my parents twenty fifth wedding anniversary, board examination struggles and passing it, milestones of my short yet to be launched medical career, apprehensions and uncertainties and every thing in between. This has become my wailing wall - I practically blubber and whine in here and this guy just patiently listens. This blog also accompanied me in my maturity and all the many changes in my life so far.

I wish I had written more than my usual pace. This blog initially had one reader and now it has four. Its been an awesome three years with blogspot and I am wishing and hoping for better days to come. Cheers to the good life!

No comments: