Saturday, July 2, 2011

Drunken Stories Part I

I'm proud to say that I have been sober for 30 days already. The longest time that I have engaged myself in sobriety was way back in early 2008 were I did not imbibe any alcohol on my system for three months. I still consider myself a social drinker borderline binge drinker plus cheap drunk. It is good to be sober and not get wasted but there are times when it is fun getting drunk. Here are some of my memorable drunken conversations.

Friend A:(has had a few drinks already cause he's getting chatty) What's your favorite year of your life so far?
Me: (also has had a few drinks, getting more chatty): 2004 because I discovered the powers of alcohol! (I realized what a shallow answer)

Drinking on a now defunct restobar:
Friend B: Let's have a contest, whoever empties a bottle of beer first, bottoms up, wins!
Me: Okay! Go!
(We both then chugged down our beers until halfway I gave up. Friend B continued and gave up until it was almost empty.)
Ten minutes later...
Friend B: I gotta go pee
Me: Okay... (slightly intoxicated)
BAM! Then I turned around, Friend B was on the floor with handbag contents scattered all over!

On a college outing, classmates and I were playing some sort of a drinking game:
Friend C: (More confident and aggressive this time, after consuming a bottle of rum and talking to me) Man, you f****ng suck so bad at this!!
Me: (Very, very intoxicated all flushed and probably 100 mg/dL blood alcohol level)
Why.. Why. Why do you hate me so muuuuuccchhh!!!!! (Then bursts into tears!)

A Post Birthday Drinking Spree of A Friend
Friend D: (also very intoxicated and a cheaper drunk than me)Blah blah blah (he's all sluggish)
Friend E: (calls out Friend D) Yoohoo, your crush from school is here (extends her left foot)
Friend D then kisses her left foot thinking it was his crush's hand!
Me: Shit!

Post concert drinking spree
Friend F: The band was awesome! (She's a little bit inebriated but still sensible but can't seem to stop talking about the concert)
Me: Okay, okay (then splashes Friend F's face with cola ala Cherie Gil to Sharon Cuneta in "Bituing Walang Ningning".
Friend F: (in shock... then speechless)

Another post birthday drinking spree:
Friend G: (hammered, can barely walk in heels, emotional) I'm never drinking again ever! And I'll quit loving him...
Me: (intoxicated as usual): Yeah right!
Friend G: I'll show you (then she suddenly knelt in front of an open sewage system and vomited and cried simultaneously)
Me: Drama Queen!

Post Trivia Drinking Spree while playing post trivia drunken trivia:
Me: Guess the movie, Leonardo di Caprio, Cate Blanchett, Alan Alda...
Everyone: The Aviator!
Me: (pulls out the ice bucket and pukes like hell for a minute or so) Natalie Portman, Julia Roberts, Clive Owen
Friend H: There is puke on your lips... and it's Closer!

- In Vino Veritas -
(I forgot who spoke of this)

2 comments:

Sitting Pretty said...

You sound an awful lot like someone I know, sweatyboy. Someone who hasn't told me he writes an awesome blog. =)) Thanks for stopping by mine...

sweatyboy said...

hey sitting pretty, my blog is crap. im using this blog to like release energy and frustrations. so this is how silly as it gets. hahahah

your blog is awesome! way awesome. keep writing!