Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Drunken Stories Part III

After writing the previous two blog posts about how I become really stupid when I am intoxicated, it got me to thinking last night that I have left out a couple of more pointless incidents when I am hammered. So just to make this a trilogy like Lord of The Rings I have concocted and remembered a couple more.

Some time January 2007 with a couple of friends from med school on a friend's birthday
I was tipsy and angst filled on this particular period of my life and a little too much to drink than usual...
Me: (getting all aggressive and challenging Friend I) Hey you, you know what I don't like you guts blah blah blah blah (then insults came flying out my mouth)
Friend I: What the f*** did I do blah blah blah blah (defending himself)
Me: Blah blah blah (more insults I could not remember everything)
Friend I: Yeah why don't we deal with this with a fist fight!
Me: Sure (unafraid, though we are the same height he was ten pounds or so heavier than me)
Friend I: Let's get it on!
Me: (covering my mouth about to vomit and then I ran all the way to the sink and puked everything I had that night)
Friend I: Look's like its not going to happen (smirking)
Me: (with vomitous on the side of my mouth and crying) Nooo!!! I still want to fight!!!

December 2008, Post Christmas Party Drinking Spree with med school classmates
We were talking about something really random and trivial probably Twilight. I had too much to drink again and I was dizzy. And so is everyone but still they made sense
Friend J: Yeah, great night and blah blah then laughs...
Friend K: (laughs along) blah blah blah
Me: Yeah totally (laughing while swinging myself in a this plastic chair)
And then all of a sudden BAM! It was me laying down on the gravel because I had fallen together with the chair with my feet up.
Friend J: Hey why can I only see your shoes and not your head... (super confused)

Christmas Party 2003 with college friends
We were drinking again as usual and I had like ten glasses of this seemingly deceptive drink - it tastes like juice but it was full of rum. Now I am a bit slurred... Friend L was doing the usual things a tanggero would do and he was trying to make me more drunk.
Friend L: Hey this is yours (offering me a glass of that deadly drink)
Me: NO! (shouting)
Friend L: Take it, you can't pass up
Me: NO (then slaps Friend L on the right cheek)
Friend L: Take it!!
Me: NO, I Don't want to! (slaps Friend L on the left cheek)
Friend L: Take it! (getting frustrated)
Me: No! (slaps him one more time on the right)
Friend L: THIS IS NOT A SOAP OPERA! DRINK!
Me: NOOOOO (then slaps Friend L back to back four more times!)
Friend L: (shocked then laughs) Okay! (then drinks from the glass that I refused)

Post Board Exams Party
Man, we were drinking right and left right after our medical technology board exams.
Friend M: Hey it is your turn again
Me: (drinks the beer) Ugh, excuse me I got to go vomit... (Then I vomited and came back)
Friend M: Hey it's your turn again... (trying to get me drunk, obviously)
Me: Nope just had a glass before I went to the bathroom
Friend M: Nope, it's really yours.
Me: (somewhat irritated) Are you sure?
Friend M: Yeah. Go, don't keep us waiting
Me: (splashes the beer to her face in front of everyone) I'm DONE!!! (then returns the glass to her)

And not counting about those times that pillow fights ensued, vomiting in front of public establishments, puking then drinking right after, the painful headaches the next day, the missed lectures, the almost failed quizzes and everything in between. After my exams I will definitely drink and drink. 31 days to go and more crazy stupid tales to come!

No comments: