Saturday, June 4, 2011

Let's Take it Slow, so slooo...wwwww

Everything is so slow these days. It's like I can literally remember what I had for lunch three days ago, all I see is chapter and chapters of words and pictures and even my fingernails and toenails grow slower than usual. The universe is apparently teasing me too.

I have never imagined that reviewing for the looming Philippine Medical Board Exams would be this slow. Instead I thought it way back that it will be hectic and fast paced. Instead everything seems to be shot in slow motion mode.

Maybe the feeling of panic has not yet invaded my senses, right now I am still stealth on the readings albeit slower than my usual pace when I was in medical school but the absorption and retention is getting better.

To give me the drive to study harder, motivation and some form of stress release I have decided to run three times a day every week and started a blog about movies with my friend. As if I am not that busy enough, no?

Well the running is refreshing and to sweat once again gives you a feeling of liberation. Must be the endorphins. And as for the blog, we just decided to and then went for it and continue to churn out movie reviews every day. Our agreement was one movie review per day. Right now for a new website we are getting decent hits and we get people asking about where are we getting our movies and just sometimes make our friends in Facebook talk about the films. But regardless of whether we have support or readers we are pushing forward with this blog.

And to think the days would get faster with all these daily activities I had to do - plus the Project 365 is about to get done in a month. Still time must be playing a joke on me. I can even feel sometimes that the sun is dilly dallying.

Maybe this is an indirectly way of being stressed though I don't feel the usual symptoms of stress gives to me - irritability, binge eating, scalp scratching and bitchy talking. Or I'm in withdrawal from alcohol. And the rigors of routine is killing me.

I am probably the only one excited for the board exams to come. After then there are so many things to do and the possibilities are endless!

And maybe I'll change tune in a month's time. We will see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehehe! Hello bert! Excited ayo ka sa top notch noh?! :D

Anyways, I read some of your blog entries in your new site...i think the idea is cool...i couldn't say much though...dili man ko critique-cal gud..hehe!

I hope maka post na pud si Migo soon :)

goodluck sa board! go! go!

sweatyboy said...

hahah hi kring! karon pako kabantay sa imo comments.

thank you for the support and your confidence on me. hehe pero i dont think i can top it. i need to exert more effort if i am planning to.

happy ra ko if makapasar and if i get an 85 or so na board rating. hehe

yup tell Julio to post na oi hehe

BTW what's your drama in your recent blog posts? PM me on facebook about it if you dont mind but it seems like na solve out naman pero i have a feeling i have an idea what? hehe

Ingats always!