Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Out with the Old, In with the New

After a week of canvassing and contemplating I finally decided to get a new camera. I've concluded that a camera is way cheaper and will be useful compared to an iPod which I might be getting next month for my birthday or next year. I am playing Mr. Practical right now.

I bought a Kodak C142 easy share camera since it's very affordable. At a price of 4,995, along with the camera, there is a free SD card of 2GB, a camera case, a charger, two rechargeable lithium batteries and two disposable alkaline batteries. Not bad for starters. Plus it's also 10 mega pixels and so simple to use with face detection, image stabilizer and user friendly. It is also stylish and light in its blood red color. I'm happy and I vow to take care of this camera even if I have to fend off a robber in a knife fight because it's mine, mine mine! This is the first time that I've bought something entirely on my own - from my own pocket and savings. I am doing this Project of taking one picture a day in honor of my camera so that I'll have an excuse to use the camera every day just to make the most out of it and life as well.

When I paid the cashier I got additional discount and I only paid for everything for 4,750. Double happy me. So to anybody looking for a cheap for than decent but stylish camera I highly recommend this one. Just something to keep for the mean time before we can afford a DSLR.

So meet Griffin. Named after Griffin from "Griffin and Sabine" one of my favorite books that I tremendously enjoyed.

No comments: