Friday, July 6, 2012

Wassup

I haven't posted for eight weeks now. I just can't seem to find time to write anything interesting other than rumbling while being preoccupied by books and a couple of British TV shows. I am in this feeling of ambivalence between how swiftly time has passed by and then before going to bed I am shaking my head that time can't seem to run fast. I know right? Stupid.

Summer has come and gone. But I am welcoming the change of weather with open arms. This year I can feel the difference of temperatures and amount of rainfall as you would between the dry and the wet season. And rainfall has become my natural tranquilizer, making me sleep longer and deeper.

For me everything is just chilling, waiting and hoping. And in between those actions, are conversations fueled by alcohol inspired by sports, politics and third world problems, trash talking about the NBA play offs and tennis and reading interesting books. And I'm proud to say I got reacquainted with American History

And now I am battling another bout of insomnia with delusions of grandeur. Just don't get me started on the latter. That's all for now. Must get to bed and deal with those grand ideas later.
Here are my MUST LIST:

1.) Downton Abbey
2.) Jollibee's Criss Cut Fries In Zesty Cheese
3.) Cheese Top Burger from KFC
4.) Krispy Kreme's Special Edition Spiderman Doughnuts
5.) Sherlock
6.) Thor memes and jokes (I really find it funny. Especially Thor-un! LOL!)
7.) Matututuhan Mo Rin by Rocksteddy video
8.) One Direction (Guilty Pleasure)
9.) Weng-Weng from Alejandro's Filipino Resto
10.)Payless and their never ending bargains on shoes albeit generic.

P.S.
1.) I will definitely watch "The Amazing Spiderman" this weekend. Read a lot of positive reviews about the reboot.
2.) I can't decide whether to buy all the three books from "The Fifty Shades Trilogy". Sensibility says I'd be better off getting a copy of "1Q84" by Haruki Murakami or any book from A Song of Fire and Ice series.

No comments: