Friday, July 27, 2012

Thought for Next Month


"I wish that I can have a life that is lived in the middle ground where contentment and love are found in the smallest details of people's lives".

This is what I learned today after finishing Nicholas Sparks's latest book "The Best of Me". This line was uttered by one of the characters.

These include spending time with your friends every week and laughing, eating a delicious dessert, trying out new cuisines, doing good on the first six months on your job evaluation, reading a good book on a rainy night while getting cozy on the couch, being entertained by a movie, home cooked lunch on Sundays with your healthy parents and siblings, walking the dogs, calling a pal from a different city to catch up, playing with your friends' kids amongst others.

As I will be turning a year older in two weeks. Yes, I am on my way of closing my late twenties, I've come to realize that, this is one of my birthday wishes this year.

Photo Credits: thingsweforget.blogspot.com

No comments: