Friday, April 15, 2011

2011 Bucket List

Though it's a little bit late to start doing this, I think I might have a shot of actually completing these or at least 90% done before the year ends, despite the fact that I am four months behind already.

I've met someone who is into making bucket lists and actually doing it. So after four months of careful and thorough planning I have finally unveiled my bucket list for 2011.

Okay as much as it is very adventurous and exciting to say climb Mt. Everest or spend New Year's in Times Square, which right now both seems impossible, making a bucket list also requires you to be practical and realistic in which you have to jive it with your current status. I am predicting that I might be unemployed for the rest of the year so I have decided on these ten.

2011 Bucket List
1.) White Water Rafting in CDO
2.) Take "The Plunge" in Danao, Bohol
3.) Cook a pasta solo
4.) Have a John Hughes movie marathon
5.) Read and finish a classic English novel in a month
6.) Join a Fun Run
7.) Pick up a new hobby
8.) Try Capoeira classes
9.) Mini Golf!
10.) Eat any exotic cuisine or dish

Wish me luck to be able to complete all this. Next up before my 27th birthday I will be revealing my 30 before 30 Bucket List.

No comments: