Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Remember, remember, the past two weeks of November...

I wasn't able to update this blog for a while not because there was nothing interesting to whine or write about but the past two weeks have been very eventful a.k.a my new euphemism for busy that I can't find a time to write about the hurly burly and the blah blah blahs in between.

I've failed a really easy test. Not exactly a give away - but what annoyed the crap out of me was the people pretending to have a hard time answering during the exam. I really did have a hard time and they said they did too but when the results came out I bit the dust in which everyone left on their trails! Those bad actors in trying to convey emotions of failure passe,d but failed in acting 101! Hopefully I was able to bounce back from this week's exam.

Preparations for the Masquerade ball are half baked and all over the place. The posters were finally posted after a four week delay. The program is already on Plan E, and as head of that damned committee, we are given additional hassle of changing and re planning and just basically adjusting the program because of some other committee's incompetence. But right now I have to say I am kind of relieved as everything is slowly falling into place albeit really slow but I can finally but not totally shout and spread the word that we can make this awesome and we can entertain but I know we can. Please little stars and pretty moon align with us... I thought I didn't care but apparently I did. Too much at times that I just want to bite anybody who makes comments and suggestions when they are not part of my minions. Still nervous on hosting... Yikes on me!

The holiday frenzy is getting to me. As much as I want to go and start my shopping - I can't due to commitments, responsibilities, dance practice and fatigue. There were a lot of times during the past two weeks that I just want to stay in bed the whole day and eat French Toast four times a day. Yeah and I don't think I can start shopping anytime soon since I have to make my mask (Thank god for Ianne dear) and find someone who can sew a wacky Aztec costume without looking like a leftover from Halloween or an eager beaver for Sinulog! And the bimonthly exams are coming to town too way before dear old fat Santa!
 
I'm happy that in Clinics we are already doing our Secret Santa/Kris Kringle! Can't wait! I love our group a lot!

No comments: