Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ch... ch... changes..



Change always confuses me. It always leaves an unsettling feeling. Uncertainty, anxiety and fear combined. I just recently dealt with change and transferred my ass to a new comfort zone. Suddenly a curve ball comes my way - the good kind of curve ball. Something that you have always wanted for a long time. But now I don't want to move my ass to a new comfort zone. Its no man's land. I was just getting comfortable in my new phase. I was ecstatic of course as my dreams are coming full circle but the formation of that circle will bring forth more waiting, more questions. Its time to take a leap of faith again. This time with my eyes blindfolded and I don't know where will I land - water, sand or rocks. Yup its that terrifying. Quite ironic that something I've hoped for, for quite a long time, that has swallowed me whole with not so pleasant consequences is semi actualized but yet it has transported me in an unstable state of more wondering. Changes scare the beejezus out of me.

But all I can do is hope for the best, expect the worse, have a little faith in myself, suck it up, go with the flow and do your best. So here's to fucking changes!

Like the song in the video above goes.. "Everything is gonna be alright.... Rockabye...

P.S.: I have a tendency to overplay this song every time I am about to face major life changes, u-turns and picking a new road to start a journey.

No comments: