Saturday, December 11, 2010

Words of Wisdom

I have to say that this year, was a year of continuing life education. And these are two philosophies I have lived with.

"You cannot control the way things change, but you can control the way you react at them"

"You have to learn to live with what you've got and maximize what you have rather than yearn for something you can't have.

True enough this powerful words were enough to get me through every day for this year and I have never been this contented in quite a long while. So 2010 is the year of steadfastness, camouflage and seizing the day.

And I have lived with this mantra for two years now and I will continue this for years to come: Voll das Leben. It is in German and when translated it means Live your life fully. I have appreciated every free time, every conversation with my parents, silly times with my friends both old and new, time for sleeping, good food, health and every little thing. Though I am do not have complete peace of mind yet, I am getting there slowly and surely.

No comments: