Friday, December 24, 2010

My Grown and Not so Grown Up Christmas List

I think it is kinda late to be posting my Christmas list but here goes:

My Grown Up Christmas List:
1.) To be able to pass the Physicians Board Exam this August in one take
2.) A spot or an item in any Orthopedics Residency Program preferable VSMMC
3.) Good health for my family and friends
4.) Contentment and peace of mind
5.) To be able to spend time with my closest friends
6.) I hope I will never have to deal with premature balding (damn, it runs in the genes)
7.) More fun and happy times for 2011
8.) I will be prepared to take the Boards
9.) Both my medicine and medical technology yearbook be published already.
10.) Success for family and friends and more friends.

On the other side of the break, here are the material things I want that I have yet to receive.

1.) Vans Slip Ons
2.) John Lennon sunglasses (I can't believe I let this slip! Ugh!)
3.) Adidas white sneakers
4.) The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
5.) A Box Set of the Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larson
6.) Operation Board Game
7.) Any DSLR Camera preferably Canon
8.) Ghost World graphic novel
9.) Artwork Doodle Book
10.) Gucci perfume (the one endorsed by James Franco)
11.) Vintage T-shirts
12.) The Complete The O.C. Series on DVD
13.) Boots from Aldo
14.) National Geographic Special edition T-shirts from Regatta
15.) A plane ticket to Davao City

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: