Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Year of Failed Technology

For a year I have been whining that technology failed me. Can't imagine the amount of misfortune I've dealt with related to gadgets. If there was a rating classification it would be severe. Here's the beef:

September 2009 - My Old Dell model got stolen at the 3rd floor of the hospital.

November 2009 - Diana, my handy dandy external drive crashed three days right before an important case presentation along with a lifetime of pictures, movies and mp3s

May 2010 - I accidentally dropped by phone and it tumbled down ten steps into oblivion for which it's LCD broke.

July 5, 2010 - Double whammy. I lost my iPod (BFF) and my camera. Some ungrateful patient stole it. Well I hope you'll be crippled by your malady and I really mean it!

July 31, 2010 - I lost a phone for the nth time.

I'm officially going old fashioned. The only gadget I will have is Griffin and my laptop.

So there, a laptop, a hard drive, an Ipod, a camera and two phones. I am cursed and I can't seem to shake it off. Jeez, I'm such a drama queen.

No comments: