Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Life

This post is way overdue. I've started my internship over 15 days ago. Something that I want to get over with but at the same time I am dreading.  I'll make this short. All I can say is what a test of determination and will power to survive the grueling days of physical exertion, emotional stability which include making amends and adjusting to mood swings of residents. So far rotating in Pediatrics in the Emergency Room and Out patient department taught me patience and cool composure. Seriously I am not that intimidated with kids anymore and I am really improving on not panicking and avoiding anxiety.

The first fifteen days have been stressful not due to the patients or the long hours but dealing with the fluctuating moods of some residents with an attitude problem.

One great thing when we ended our rotation in CVGH, was all of our group passed the exam for Pediatrics ER. Rock on!

Tomorrow, we will be invading Sotto and at the same timeI am looking forward and excited but also scared slight considering the hospital's bed capacity. My goal for the next fifteen days is enjoy and learn, chill out a bit because I do not have paperworks and have a successful IV insertion!

I have lots of ideas for post but I can't seem to find time. Yeah having two Sundays half day should have been ample but I chose to watch movies and sleep instead.

No comments: